business planning and liquidity management
Financial transparency for your business success!
The financeManager is the reliable solution for your integrated business planning and liquidity management. While featuring quick implementation, easy handling and secure data utilisation, this tool offers you full transparency regarding the economic efficiency of your enterprise. Utilising detailed planned cost and revenues, as well as thereof derived or individually planned balance sheet items, the integrated logic generates reliable liquidity statements for plan, actual, plan/actual and forecast financial performance.
The financeManager constitutes a consistent system for planning, consolidating and reporting, instead of handling a multiplicity of error-prone Excel sheets. The possibility to create scenarios and any number of simulations for the current and following years gives you maximum planning reliability. All calculations and reports are summarised in reporting packages and are immediately updated in accordance with any plan modifications.
Business planning made easy!
The financeManager software solution features planned, actual and forecast figures and offers you:
- an up-to-date liquidity forecast from the integrated planning of all cost, revenues and balance sheet items.
- updated data and reporting through direct data transfer from all common financial accounting systems at the push of a button.
- transparency of the economic efficiency, always up to date regarding the profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow and financial ratios.
- standard reporting available in each scenario (plan, actual and forecast).
- automatically generated reports as multi-year overview, monthly or quarterly values or plan-actual-comparison.
- various reports, which can be arranged to individual reporting packages.
- special planning assistants for complex cost elements supporting the compilation of planning data.
- the consideration of dependences in planning data and the automatic calculation of subsequent values.
- interesting details, such as individual account values (where applicable also original posting records), open items or ratio details at the push of a button.
- integrated special project planning, specifically addressing the needs of the single-unit producer.
- company consolidation with an unlimited number of companies, with various currencies.